Followers

Friday 8 July 2022

Olivia Makes A Wish

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I am just sat here, having a catch up with you and a brew, then I am heading off to Ruthin. 
Fingers crossed that I have packed everything, oh I do worry. 
Also, you know how much I hate driving, so I am hoping that the roads are kind to me. 

I have another little catch up video to share with you. 





You can find it here. 



I have used some of the new stamps, I have also used them on some bookmarks. 




I have been creating these over the last few days…
Now if you are coming to Lavinia HQ, and you come and say hi,,
The first 2 crafters each day that say to me 
My Name Is Eric 
Well, one of the bookmarks is just for you..

I thought it would be fun.

I hope you have a lovely weekend…
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxxx

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards and use of colors Jo

gr karin

Jo Rice said...

Thank you xx