Followers

Monday 4 July 2022

The Beautiful Mae

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for joining me today. 
It has been an early start here as Karl left at 5am, he has a very busy day ahead.
So I got up early too, and have been trying to get to grips with my craft To Do List…
Oh my goodness it is over 2 pages at the minute. 
Wish me luck. 

Today I am sharing a sample with you that uses some of the new Lavinia Stamps. 
These are being launched this Thursday .




I will share more over the next few days. 




I started off with some stamping.




Then I added some landscape. 



Some extra detail using a stencil. 



I do love how this just developed and grew. 

Did you notice the sentiment ? 




Some finishing touches , you know me, 

and the design is finished. 

Nearly coffee time here.

Take care all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Jo, Jo what are you doing to me, temptation for new stamps and this one I adore, it will be on my list. Enjoy your coffee, I just had mine. Tomorrow is my time now to watch the live. Today was repairing tool shed and shade house after the horrific storms we had last night. sending love xxxx

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card jo …. I feel a spend coming on xx love it …
Hugs Sylvie xx

Sandra.oldfield40@gmail.com said...

Such another beauty Jo I was hoping to get to the open day but it clashes with a weekend away. These new fairies are just gorgeous 😍 as is your design xx

Laurie said...

Hi Jo, I'm so excited for the launch of the new stamps. Hope all is well with you and your family. Love the card. Hugs..Laurie

KarinsArtScrap said...

very elegant and gorgeous Jo

gr karin

Dar said...

As always, I love your design Jo! I am chomping at the bit waiting for the new stamps. They do say patience is a virtue...

Sue Bingham said...

So beautiful Jo. I really love this and the design is so delicate. 😍

Beryl said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.xx

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card, so serene! Take care and good luck with your list. xxx

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

you made a beautiful card
greetings jolanda bongers

Neet said...

Top of my purchases, this stamp and this stencil. You have done a beautiful card and I would love to try it for a special occasion 'cos that's what it is worthy of - a special occasion.
Hugs, Neet xx