Followers

Sunday 3 July 2022

Thrinchie Challenge

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope you have had a lovely weekend. 
We had an online workshop yesterday, where we looked at some fun stamping techniques. 
It was so good to get back to teaching again. 
Thanks so much to all the lovely ladies who joined in live and those who are joining in later as a catch up class. 
You know how much I love to see homework .

Today I want to tell you about a new Challenge over at Aall and Create, 
The Thrinchie Challenge. 





A Thrinchie is a piece of card 3inches by 3inches. 
We have a list of themes and the main focus of the design is stamps by Tracy Evans. 

Here are my first 4 projects 
#1- Spring 





#2-Wings 





#3-Circles





#4-Pattern



I have had such fun creating these 

All the details are on the Aall and Create blog. 
I do hope you join in.

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards the third card I find that gorgeous Jo

gr karin