Followers

Friday 22 July 2022

Fluttering Friday

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
It is always so lovely to have your company. 

Today I have some recent Aall & Create samples to share with you, 
They all use new stamps  by Tracy Evans, 




I had such a wonderful time creating these. 




I do adore butterflies. 




Unfortunately these are the last of my design team samples for Aall & Create. 




I have made the decision to step down from the team. 
Recently we have had more and more samples to create, challenges and very short deadlines. 
I have found the past few months very challenging .
I have managed to meet every deadline, even if I have been crafting into the early hours, but there comes a time when I need to put my health and family first. 
I do wish Abs and the rest of the team all the best in the future. 

I am just off for a coffee now, I have been on grandma duties this morning and I have my online class tomorrow.
So lots still to do here 

Take care everyone.
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx

3 comments:

Janette said...

WOW Jo, these are so amazing and really stunning cards. You always manage to make the most fabulous designs and I am always in awe.
Its always sad to have to step down but sometimes its just the way it goes, family always comes first. Look forward to seeing your blog posts Jo.xx

Pauline C said...

Amazing set of cards Jo .. stunning stamps, beautifully used. Sorry to hear you’re stepping down from the A&C team but being on official DT’s is clearly an awful lot of work even if you do get given a lot of supplies to play with. Hope you will still be carrying on with Lavinia though 😀
Take care
Pauline xx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies and yes I am staying on the Team at Lavinia, I can organise my samples better as we get much more information and longer deadlines …hugs xx❤️