Followers

Monday 1 August 2022

Fairy Party

Good morning everyone, 
and welcome to August 2022.

A new month means a new Lavinia Challenge. 
Our new theme is 
Fairy Party.

Here is my inspiration.





I had such fun creating this design 





I started with some stamping and an idea of using the dandelion stamp to make a disco ball.





I added some ink 





And some magical orbs or bubbles 
Maybe the fairies are having a bubble party 





I wanted to create a dramatic frame, so I used the Graphite Element ink pad followed by some gilding flakes. 





Red liner tape is a great way to add a gilded frame to any design 





I hope you join in with our challenge and remember the winner is chosen at random and will get £40 to spend on Lavinia stamps 
Good luck and enjoy 

I have a magazine commission to make today…5 different card designs..
So I had better get started 
Hopefully I can have my coffee in the garden later. 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Jo, for whatever strange reason blogger has, your images are not showing up, well not for me anyway, I am sure that your card is gorgeous though. Will try again later.xx

Hilda said...

Fabulous Jo, thanks fr this, I just love it xxx

Jo Rice said...

Thanks ladies , I hope the photos are there now…hugs xx��

Trisha N said...

Ooooo beautiful ! Where oh where are my Fairey Foragers? They have gone foraging and haven't returned, the rhubard jam is lively though xx

Maureen Emmins said...

Absolutely gorgeous, as always. xx


KarinsArtScrap said...

wow so very beautiful Jo

Gr Karin