Followers

Wednesday 13 October 2021

The reindeer and the Christmas tree.

Good evening everyone. 
I do hope you have had a lovely day. 
It has been another busy one here, the boys came for a play and stayed for tea, so it was 
Grandma duties for a few hours. 

I have another little catch up video to share with you. 



It is another festive design featuring some fabulous Lavinia stamps including the reindeer and the Christmas tree. 

If you fancy grabbing a festive brew and snack and joining me 
You can find it here 


Here is a closer look. 




I do love this new colour in the Elements ink pads. 

Time now for a shower and then feet up.
Enjoy your evening all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

karenlotty said...

Gorgeous I don’t have any Lavinia stamps as I don’t do fairies but I might have to buy this one