Followers

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Just For You At Christmas

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope you are feeling well. 
I have got my sore throat and cough back, grrr
What rotten timing .
I Need to be better ready for our Hallowganza starting this Thursday. 

To run alongside the Hallowganza, Lavinia will have some new stamps on their website. 


One of my favourites is this modern and elegant wreath stamp.
How could I resist a wreath card 



I just stamped the design and then added some Brusho powders. 
Nice and simple. 

Very useful especially when you need an understated but effective design. 



I have another catch up video to share with you. 
This one involves more stamping and adding colour. 
You can add more stamping in the centre of leave some white space, it is up to you. 
Here is a closer look 







You can find the link here 


I do hope you enjoy it, and maybe have a go. 
I have another card design in my Christmas box now..
I hope your box is filling up nicely too. 

I’m off now for a warm bath. 

Thanks for joining me today 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: