Followers

Thursday 21 October 2021

Another catch up video

Good morning everyone, 
Welcome to our new follower. 
You know how excited I get when we have another new member to our craft family 
Pull up a chair and make a brew. 

Today I have grandma duties this afternoon so I need to get lots ticked off my craft list. 
I am so excited though, as I have been asked to do some online classes for an American Store.,
How exciting is that,,,😊
Honestly.
I had to pinch myself when I read the email
Wish me luck 🍀 

Today I have another catch up video to share with you. 



You can find the link here 


I will show you how to stamp your wreath and also a nice little trick to make these designs quick and easy. 
Some of you (who know me well ) will have done this before, but I am always mindful that we have new crafters joining us all the time. 

The sun is just peeping through here, 
So I had better go and fill the bird feeders up before I get my stamps inky 

Have a lovely day all 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: