Followers

Friday 22 October 2021

That Friday Feeling.

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope your day is going well. 
It was a bit wet this morning walking Elliot to school. 
Thank goodness for lovely warm coffee when I got home. 

Today I have a couple of samples to share with you. 



These are using a fabulous new stamp set by Bipasha BK 



Just some simple stamping 



And then watercolour painting
You know how much I love doing this. 



Great way of getting a wonderful effect. 
It is best to let the card dry naturally..

I hope you will be able to watch the shows this weekend, as it is Aall & Create’s 5th Birthday 
Celebrations on The Craft Store.

I will have to watch some of the shows on catch up as we have our Texture Paste online class tomorrow 



Really looking forwards to spending the morning getting creative with 
such a wonderful group of friends. 

Enjoy the rest of your day and have a fabulous weekend. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

Gail said...

I could not find these stamps - it would be helpful if you could add a link to the products. Pretty cards.

Nicola C said...

Check out The Craft Store- shopping channel. They have an AALL and Create birthday special this weekend 😊

Nicola C said...

These looked super on The Craft Store this morning. Your other creations were just as stunning. I particularly liked the purple tag - workshop material perhaps?
🥰

Sue said...

Magical samples on A&C today. Love your Lavinia new release samples too, you clever lady you👍🏼🥰