Followers

Monday 25 October 2021

Sycamore key

Good morning everyone, 
I hope you had a wonderful weekend, and that this week has started well. 

We had a fabulous online class on Saturday and I can’t believe how many ways you can use texture paste. 
I can safely say that some ladies have some homework to finish, 

Today I am going to share a sample from the recent ODS on The Craft Store. 



It features some beautiful new stamps from Tracy Evan’s. 
Here is a closer look 



I must admit we call these helicopters, and funnily enough , the other day I was showing Elliot how they fly down from the trees .
They still spin like helicopter blades….just like they did when I was young. 



I started by creating a simple circle with ink. 


Next I added some stamping 


Followed by some colour. 
I stamped the sycamore keys again so that I could decoupage them 



I also stamped on a mini lollipop stick and added some white highlights. 




Some shadows just finished off the whole design. 
Just perfect for an autumnal card. 

Thanks for popping in , I must get on now as I have a couple of magazine commissions to finish today. 

I hope you have a lovely day 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx



No comments: