Followers

Wednesday 27 October 2021

New Release Tomorrow

Good afternoon everyone, I do hope you are feeling well. 
I am still under the weather but praying that my voice and cough will be fine tomorrow to travel to Lavinia HQ.
You know how long this voice thing has been lurking….
I have a feeling that I am never going to be completely free from it…hey , ho 

Tomorrow is the start of the Hallowganza 
4 days of special offers, videos and the release of 9 new fabulous stamps. 

I have a little taster for you today 


It features some of the new stamps 


These are going to be so useful 




And we all need some Christmas Charms



I simply added some colour to my stamped  design. 




Liquid pearls and a bow completed the whole design. 

The new stamps will be on the Lavinia website tomorrow, plus 
available from the shop. 
So if you are travelling on Friday…you can pick them up. 

Fingers crossed I will see you then…
Don’t worry I have both mask, shield and cape to hide behind 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: