Followers

Friday 1 October 2021

The Magic Meadow

Good morning everyone, 
Wow we are in October already. 
Where or where is the time going ? 
The first of the month means a new Lavinia Challenge. 

This month our theme is 
The Magic Meadow 
We have so many amazing stamps that are just perfect for this challenge 



I had great fun creating this piece of inspiration for you. 



I started by smooshing some ink on my card. 



Adding the colours one at a time, drying the card in between each colour. 



Next I added some red ink along the edge , sprayed it with water, and watched it drip down the card. 
I do love this effect. 



I stamped my dragons and added more ink around the edges of the design 



Next I added some background stamping to help create depth in my meadow 



I added more flowers using black ink to bring them into the foreground, 
I then added some highlights and some sparkle. 
After all this is a Magical Meadow 



I used glossy accents to add the finishing touches. 

Here is a closer look 



I do hope you will enter the challenge.
Remember you can win £40 to spend at Lavinia and the winner is chosen at random.

You can find out all about it on the Lavinia website. 

I hope you have a lovely day and a wonderful weekend. 
We have our Lavinia online workshop tomorrow.



Where we will be creating 3 cards looking at adding the illusion of a 3D effect. 

I have a swollen eye today, so I am hoping it won’t get any worse , I don’t want it to affect my vision for tomorrow, 
Everything looks 3D to me today lol 😂 

Enjoy the rest of your day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Saintly Lisa said...

Love the fiery colours Jo, so moody but perfect for this time of year. Hope your eye is getting better x