Followers

Friday 28 August 2020

What a week

Good afternoon everyone, 
Hope you are feeling well. 
To those of you who have been unwell this week and I know there have been a few of you, I do hope that you are feeling a bit better 
Hugs 
Jenson was taken ill as you know last Thursday, he had a high temperature and the doctor found that his heart rate was too fast too, 
Well he then got a rash on his face and neck , and became worse. 
Bless him, scarlet fever. 
So I have been helping Adam and Danielle out, as this Covid thing has just made things so much worse. 
I went to get a prescription for Jenson, 
Well that was 35 minutes in the rain outside the doctors, then the same again at the chemist 
Only to find out that they didn’t have the specific medication,
It has been a really hectic week, 
Poor Abs phoned me to see if I could do a ODS next week on Hochanda,
I had to say no, such short notice and I just need family time...grandma duties have to come first. 

Speaking of Abs , did you see his shows today, ? 
Here is one of my samples 


I started with some ink blending 



Then added a stencil, 



Some stamping 



And then some washi tape...
Love this stuff 



I stamped my image and added some colour, 
Adding a little shine too. 



And obviously she needed some feathers. 



I also did some double washi ....lol.
Washi tape, on washi tape..
I think I invented a new thing 
Double washi,,,

So funny 

Must dash, still got lots to do. 
If I haven’t replied to your email yet , sorry, 
I will catch up this weekend. 

Have a lovely weekend
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

1 comment:

SuzanneM said...

Love this look Jo. I’ve not come across Washi tape. I must investigate, Sx