Followers

Friday 14 August 2020

Sun kissed Pipin....

Good morning all, 
Happy Friday, 
It is Friday, isn’t it ? 
Just checking, as I really don’t know what day it is at the moment. 

I hope you are keeping well, and that you have a lovely weekend planned. 
Today I have some stencil inspiration to share with you. 



I thought I would mix the panel technique , some blending and a stencil. 
I hope you like it. 



Look at Pipin, 
He looks all sunkissed

I have made a little YouTube , 
So if you fancy joining me and creating  this , 
You can find it here 


I would love to see how you get on. 

I am off now, my daily walk to the Post Office. 
It is so much cooler today, thank goodness. 

Eric has an appointment at the vets tomorrow, 
First one since Lockdown
So we will see how his home ‘physio ‘ is going 


Enjoy your afternoon.

Take care 
Much love and hugs , 
Jo xxx




No comments: