Followers

Monday 10 August 2020

Using the extra print

Good morning all, 
Thanks for popping in today, 
I do hope that your Monday has started well.

It was a busy weekend with our online workshop on Saturday. 
It was great fun, and the ladies have made the most fabulous projects, 
I am so proud of them all. 
I have seen that some crafters are starting up physical workshops again, 
I am afraid that I won’t be doing that this year. 
I have looked at the government guidelines, and read the literature from my insurance company,,
and I really don’t know how they can run some. 
The physical distancing, the sanitising of the room before the class, 
Drink stations, no sharing of equipment, 
Sanitising the toilets after each use, 
No cash, 
And that is all before the face coverings and track and trace...
The health and well-being of you fabulous friends and crafters is my main concern.
So I’m afraid we will just have to ride it out until next year. 
I hope you understand 

Today I am sharing a design with you that uses up the clean up from my stencil from 
Fridays card. 



I have made a little you tube video for you 


It is nice to be able to show you how to use these clean up pieces, 
As often we just say we will use them later , 
But never show you how. 

I also have a little fun piece too, 
This one is called 
Time to feed the fish 



That’s it for me, 
Take care everyone, 
It is time to go and make more samples , before coffee in the garden 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

No comments: