Followers

Saturday 1 August 2020

Orange and Lemon

Good afternoon everyone, 
Thanks for popping in, 
I have had a busy few days, it was our Wedding Anniversary on Thursday 
32 years, so Karl and me had some quality time together. 
Yesterday we had Elliot and Jenson for a sleep over, 
We have just taken them home...
So we are shattered now. 
This is the crafting that Elliot got up too this morning. 



Carving  a dinosaur egg to find the fossils inside. 
He loved doing it. 

Today is the first of August, 
So it means a new Lavinia Challenge. 
This months challenge  is 
Orange and Lemon
A lovely combination



This is my inspiration, I hope you like it. 



I started with some yellow ink on my card , I used Billy Brayer to add it. 
I then added some orange ink through my stencil, followed by a little brown ink. 



Next I added some stamping, 



And some charcoal pencil. 

When I cleaned my stencil I got a lovely print 



So I decided to stamp this one up too, 
A sort of make one, get an extra one free...



This is what I came up with. 

I hope you will enter the challenge as the winner is drawn at random and wins 
£40 Lavinia voucher. 

I am off now for a well earned coffee 
Take care everyone 

See you next week 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Joe ...lovin the stencils
Xx Sylvie