Followers

Thursday 13 August 2020

Thursday catch up

Good afternoon , 
and thanks for popping in today ,
I do hope you are keeping well and enjoying this lovely weather. 
It is such a shame that it is so hot though. 
We have had some terrible thunder storms the last two nights, oh dear , not 
much sleep here.

Today I have a little step by step for you 
This uses a lovely little stamp set by Tracy Evans...




And here is how I created it 



I just added some ink with Billy Brayer, followed by some circles of ink using a stencil 



I stamped the cutlery, twice, once on the design and once on extra card. 



These I painted with a mixture of ink and Mica Minerals 



I decoupaged the cutlery, added a sentiment and a couple of little hearts. 

Just such a fun card to make, would make a great invitation for dinner guests, 
You know, 
For when we can have friends round for dinner again. 

Such strange times. 

So on that note, 
Take care 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


No comments: