Followers

Friday 21 August 2020

Exciting news.


Good afternoon , 
Hope you are feeling well today.
I must admit , I am a little tired. 
I had to pick the boys up from nursery yesterday as Jenson had a very high  temperature 
Danielle was at work and Adam was at a funeral. 
Elliot had a sleep over last night, bless him and we were up baking cookies at 7-30am. 
So I think I may need a granny nap later. 

Thank you to everyone who have watched the little YouTube videos, 
I am absolutely amazed by the response. 
Plus the number of crafters who have asked for workshops. 
So yesterday I launched my first YouTube on line workshop, 
It is such an exciting chapter in my craft journey, and I am so pleased 
that you are here to share it with me. 

So this is how it works, 
I record the class, usually about an hour, 
They are open to anyone, anywhere in the world. 
You email me, to ask for me details, 
I then give you the link to the private workshop, which you can then watch as many times as you want. 
You can craft along with me, pause me ( now Karl wishes he could mute me , sometimes lol ) 
It is all so exciting, 
I have my first 4 crafters signed up, and one of the ladies lives in Florida...fancy that, 

This is a sneak peek of the first class 




With a little something extra 



So now, distance isn’t an issue...
It is so lovely to have something positive coming out of these difficult times. 
If you fancy joining in just drop me a line 
jrcrafts28@gmail.com

Workshop 2 is ready to go now...

Enjoy your Friday, 
It is workshop day tomorrow for my online group. 
So I had better get organised 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

5 comments:

Jan said...

So happy for you you deserve it because you are
Awesome
. I’ve been watching you and Amanda and Tracy and before
That Barbara for years fro Virginia Beach , Virginia . Thank God for technology that allows us this saving grace . See you love you Jan Stone

Claire said...

Agh, Jo, this is fantastic news, i am so delighted for you ;-)

Lisapmac said...

Fantastic news, many congratulations xx

Redanne said...

Jo, I am so thrilled for you, your videos are always a delight to watch and they are so easy to follow along - I love the hints and tips that you provide along the way and your designs are always so impressive. Big hugs and big congratulations! Anne xxx

Val Davey said...

I would like to join xxxx