Followers

Thursday 6 August 2020

Some stampboard Love

Good afternoon all, 
Hope your Thursday is going well. 
We had a power cut last night, half way through drying my hair...oh such fun..
So I have spent all day catching up with emails etc...
It is amazing how much I can miss in just one night, 

Today I am sharing another Aall & Create sample with you . 
For this one I have used some stampboard...
I do love using this. 



I began by creating my shape out of the stampboard shapes and 
adding some inky background 



Next the background stamping 



Followed by the main image 



I added some extra colour with my Posca pens. 



I added a sentiment, some white splats and finally I sealed it with a spray varnish...

I just love creating something just a bit different. 

I hope you like it. 
I’m off now to go and meet Karl from the train station.
He has been in London today...

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxxx

No comments: