Followers

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Inspiration in yellow.

Good morning all, 
Hope you are keeping well. 
I am just back after walking Eric and it is nice and dry, at the moment. 
I have just checked and we have rain due later.
So I thought I would have a catch up with you, and then my daily walk to the Post Office before coffee. 

Today I have a Lavinia sample to share with you, 
as Mandy has 2 shows this Friday on HOCHANDA. 

Recently I have made quite a few projects using yellow and green, and many of us have found that 
we actually love yellow, even though we thought , we didn’t. 
So you can imagine how pleased I was when I got the schedule from Tracey...
And the colours of ink on the show were 
Yellow and Green. 



I just loved creating this sample, 
As you know I have loved using stencils for many years, 
And I still have Jo’s Bubble...
(I am still chuffed that Barb and Dave made my design ) 




I created the main background by inking they stencil, and stamping with it. 

When it was dry I stamped Finn. 



I then worked on my background by stamping the Sentiment using both colours of ink at the same time. 
I just love this effect. 



Finn, needed something to be looking at, 
so I added some foliage, and some extra colour.
Blue , so that they would pop. 



Some matting and layering , some grounding and some white splatters. 
Just perfect...
Well , in my eyes, 
Hope you like it too...

Enjoy the rest of your day, 
And Susan enjoy your holiday, I got my lovely postcard yesterday 
Thanks so much 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: