Followers

Wednesday 3 June 2020

Paw prints

Good evening all, 
I hope you are keeping well.
Eric got a shock this morning when we went for a walk and it was raining, 
I must admit the gardens do need the water.
Today I am sharing another couple of samples with you. 
These are using stamps and stencils by Janet Klein. 



I just adore the sentiment on this one. 



I started off by using part of the stencil to create  the sun. 



Next I added some flowers. 



I have really got into adding my own doddles to designs at the minute, plus some extra splats .
I stamped some characters on separate card, added some colour and cut them out. 



These are just so adorable. 
The heart is made up of the wings, I love to do this with stamps, 
Here is a closer look. 




My second design, 
Is a little gift. 



A simple bar of chocolate, 
I just decorated and added a wrap to it. 
How cute is he 
I do think this is just such a special thing to do, 
and give it to someone just because you can. 
I love random acts of kindness. 


Thanks for popping in, 
Take care all.
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


No comments: