Followers

Sunday 28 June 2020

Love the Bees

Good afternoon all, I hope your Sunday is going well. 
I have had a lovely morning first we walked Eric and then 
we took the boys for a walk and they came back to have lunch with us. 
Oh and I mean the little ones, Elliot and Jenson..
I do love this bubble that we can have now. 
We have just taken them back home , 
So that is 13,050 steps and tired grandparents...

I just have time to make a coffee and then sit and watch the Aall & Create show on Hochanda, 
featuring stamps from the lovely Tracy Evans. 
Here is one of my samples 



I do love this Bee set. 



The background was one of my spare pieces from using the rock salt technique .
I added some background stamping to start and build up the layers. 



Next I added some white Bokeh type circles using distress crayons and the stencil. 



Some more stamping, and I couldn’t resist shrinking some bees. 



You know how much I love shrink plastic,
I also added a metal letter (thanks Lisa , I love these ) 

Here is a closer look





Here is another design , using the same stamp set 




And here is a closer look.
I used inks and a stencil on my gel press to make this background. 

This one features an embellishment from another lovely friend Anne, 
I have been so spoilt recently...
Thank you ladies 



Thanks for popping in, 
Off now to make that coffee. 

Thanks to all the ladies who joined in yesterday with the online workshop.
It was so lovely to spend time with you all. 

Take care everyone 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Fabulous Jo. Great that you got to spend time with the boys. Love these cards x