Followers

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Wings

Good afternoon all, 
I hope you are feeling well today. 
I have had a couple of ladies message me, 
Saying that they are feeling very low at the minute. 
It seems as though the last few weeks are starting to cash up with everyone. 
So please take it easy, take care , 
and just try and keep positive. 
I am sure the sun will shine again in a few days and that always helps. 

When I start to feel down and low, and we all feel like that at times, 
I walked around our garden. 
I get so much pleasure , just looking and yes, talking to the plants, oh and the birds.
We have 3 baby blue tits, oh boy do they make a noise. 
The nuthatches are still my favourites and I get so excited when I see them. 
I have just picked my second bunch of sweet peas
The first bunch Elliot gave to Danielle, he loves the garden too.
Even when he had to see it by face time,,,



These smell so lovely.

Did you manage to watch Leonie this morning on Hochanda. ? 
She had some new stamps from Aall & Create , these one are designed by Janet Klein. 
One of her stamp sets is various insect wings...
So I decided that I wanted to make something different, and not just add them to her character stamps. 
So I made a flower.



Here is a closer look 



There is also a new set of pig stamps, 
So I used one of the wings as a heart. 



For this one, 
I started with the background , I used stencils and inks, 



Next , I started to build up my scene. 



Then finally added the pigs, 
This sentiment really made me smile. 

I must get on, as I have some workshop prep to do. 
Anyone wishing to join in with the online classes , just drop me an email.
jrcrafts28@gmail.com 
They are all done via Facebook live sessions. 

Take care everyone,
Enjoy the rest of your day, 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Guillyflower said...

Fabulous! I love how you made the flower, you have such a wonderful imagination and the pigs are just ace.
Take care ((HUGS)) Chrissie xx