Followers

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Another beautiful day

Good morning all, 
I hope you are keeping well. 
I have just made a coffee and thought it would be a great time to catch up with you. 
I have been busy creating lots of samples. 
Lavinia stamps have released some fabulous new stamps and stencils , 
I know you are going to love them. 
Here is one of my samples, 



I do love this stamp, and yes I have used it on many of my samples. 



As you know I love stencils and have used them for years, 
So I was so thrilled when Tracey Dutton told me that she was bringing out her own range, 
Here I have just blended some ink through the stencil, 
and then added some water splats. 


I stamped the fabulous jellyfish in black ink, 
And then added some colour. 




I just used my inks and water...nice and quick. 



The last detail was stamping the new verse, just perfect to add the final touch. 

I loved creating this one too, 



And it is all flat, no decoupaging 



Perfect summer colours for today. 



Such wonderful new products. 

I’m off now, 
I desperately need to tidy a space in my craft room. 
Another magazine commission to create, 

Enjoy your day 
Stay safe 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: