Followers

Friday 12 June 2020

Hot air balloon

Good evening all, 
Hope you are keeping well. 
I am late on parade today, sorry, it has been a bit of a manic day. 
Lots of orders to get packed, samples to make and a workshop to get ready for .

Anyway, 
I just thought I would pop in and share a sample with you. 
This featured on today ODS on Hochanda. 



Look
This is the side view



I am having so much fun at the minute trying to come up with different designs, and different ways of using the stamps. 



I started with my background, I just felt that the stamp would look great with the Bokeh background 



But I felt it was very flat, 
So that is when I had my light bulb moment, and stamped 3 more balloons, 



Then some fiddly gluing, 



I must admit , I was so happy with the results. 



Although it did remind me of some Christmas decorations that we used to have when I was little. 
They sort of opened up , and became 3d...!!!
Do you know what I mean ? 
Anyway, 
Better go, still got to tidy my craft desk....well try and find some space..!!!

Take care all, 
Thanks so much for popping in
Enjoy your weekend

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

Angie D said...

This is fabulous Jo and what a fantastic idea, it really suits being 3D, just like the Christmas decorations which looked like a honeycomb xx

Gibmiss said...

Gorgeous zoo ...stunning card ....
Hugs Sylvie xx

gwen70 said...

Fabulous card Jo xx

Sharon said...

Brilliant Jo, didn't realise they were 3d