Followers

Sunday 2 June 2019

A Sprinkle of Fairy Dust.

Good afternoon all, hope your Sunday 
is going well. 
Yesterday saw a new Challenge over on the Lavinia page. 


Our new theme is 
A sprinkle of Fairy Dust.

The winner each month is picked at random and will get £40 to spend with Lavinia stamps. 

This is what I created. 




I started by making a background using ColorBox inks, Brusho powders and my Gel press plate. 


Then I used black VersaFine Clare ink to add the stamping 



Followed by Distress Oxide inks to create the background. 




See how it is all taking shape.
Some blending around the edges, followed by 
A spritz of water and some Brusho, Sprinkleit - iridescent gold. 




Such a shame that the sparkle doesn’t show up well on the photographs. 
All the stamps are from Lavinia stamps. 
The bubbles is a stamp that I have snipped at a little ( whoops , sorry Tracey ) 

I do hope that you can create a design and enter our challenge. 

I will pop back tomorrow with some photos from our workshop in 
Carnforth yesterday.

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx



1 comment:

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Jo