Followers

Thursday 20 June 2019

A sad day.

Hi all, 
Just a short post from me today. 
You see we had to say goodbye to our beloved Tess today. 
She became unwell on Sunday, and gradually got worse each day. 
I spent last night sat up with her.
So today we took her to the vet, 
She had internal bleeding due to blood cancer and there was nothing they could do.


So I stayed with her until she was asleep.
Bless her .
She has been such a wonderful, loyal, family pet .
We are so glad to have shared the last ten years with her.
There is one thing for sure and my craft room will not be the same 
without her sat under my table. 

Take care all
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


3 comments:

MFM said...

Such sad news. They are such good friends and part of the family.
My thoughts are with you ,last year we had to say goodbye to both our beloved dogs so I know how emotional the next few days will be.
Big Hugs

Donna Brooks said...

Oh Jo, such sad news and my heart is aching for you all. Loosing a loving family companion is so hard, so take it easy. Sending love and hugs. XX

Karen Petitt said...

Sorry to hear this Jo, I still miss my boy and I've learnt I always will. They take a little of your heart when they go and it's like you loose a really good friend or family member. Hope your pain lessens soon xx