Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Fun time in Carnforth

Good evening all, 
I hope you are having a good week so far.
Thank you for joining me, I am always so 
thrilled that you lovely Crafters read my little blog. 

Today I thought I would share some photographs with you.
They are from our workshop last Saturday in Carnforth. 


The class is organised by Sharon from Rowan Tree Crafts. 




It was held in the ballroom at the Station hotel. 
I was so thrilled to be asked to teach here,,,,,

Some of our ladies even found a piano to display their cards 
There is always a naughty table, or two!!!! lol ) 





We used stamps and stencils from AALL & Create 
These are our projects. 



Look, even  I couldn’t resist using the piano.

We used inks, gesso, grunge paste and had a good messy play. 

It was such a delightful day, some of the ladies ordered lunch and oh my 
those chips did smell good. 

It was such a great day that I am going back , so watch out for the date. 
It will be early in September, and I will be using some of the products from next weeks new releases. 

It is our Hazel Grove classes tomorrow, 
So my bags are packed, 
See you soon ladies. 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx





3 comments:

Rosie said...

It was a great day, Jo (and Sharon). Next time, I'll forget bringing lunch with me and just go for the chips!

MFM said...

Great day and those chips did smell good.
Hope the naughty tables behave next time.🍟

gwen70 said...

Beautiful cards Ladies
xx