Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Abs is back on tv tomorrow

Good afternoon all.
Thanks for joining me and thank you for all your lovely messages about my Mum. 
She is slowly improving although still very sore and quite dizzy.

I am quickly popping in today to remind you that the fabulous Abs 
from AALL & Create will be ack on Hochanda tomorrow.
He will have more of the fabulous new release stamps.
Here is a sneak peek of some of my samples 



And here is a tutorial from one of last weeks samples. 



This is such a quick but effective technique.



First of all I stamped using black VersaFine ink, then added clear embossing powder and heated. 



Next I added some wax resist using a Brusho wax stick. 



Then the messy bit, adding the Brusho and water. 
Oh such fun. 
Let it dry, 
mat and layer, 
and 
Job done. 

Here is a closer look. 



Thanks for joining me. 

Take care all 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

gwen70 said...

Glad to hear your mum is improving Jo, such a worry. Love the samples and have spotted some of them this morning on the show.