Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2019

When you need Fairy Dust

Good afternoon all.
It is a very wet Tuesday here in Cheshire, how is the weather with you today ? 
Karl got up at 5am and left early again, (he is so busy at the moment ) 
So Eric and me went on a long walk in the rain. 
It is so funny how things work out, we met a lovely gentleman 
Who stopped and wanted to pet Eric, he said what a fantastic dog he was, but he looked sad. 
So I told him about last week. 
We chatted for a while, he has a couple of dogs .
What a nice man and like I say, funny how things happen. 
I have lots to do in my craft room but honestly I am struggling.

If only being creative was easy, and didn’t depend on how we feel. !!!!
So I am hoping that a sprinkle of Fairy Dust will help me. 


This is how I created it.

I started with some yellow distress Oxide ink. 




At this point, I wasn’t sure where the design was going.



So I added some orange ink. 



Followed by some water spritzing, and more stamping. 



Finally I added my main image, The Dragonfly keeper stamp. 
Then I spritzed again and added some Sprinkleit, and glossy Accents. 
It is hard to capture the sparkle. 



But believe me,
It really sparkles and twinkles when the light catches it. 

I hope your day goes well, whatever you are doing. 
Take care all. 

Much love and hugs 
Jo. xxx


3 comments:

gwen70 said...

Still dry here Jo, I expect it will arrive sooner or later.Love your card glad you keep giving us some inspiration xx

MFM said...

Hope the fairy dust helped lift your spirits. I'm sure Eric is also helping.
Xx

Donna Brooks said...

Awww Jo, take it one day at a time and give yourself time to grieve. It took me ages to get over the loss of my dog, they are such a huge part of our lives. After that last goodbye its all the firsts you have to get over...first walk, first meal time, first birthday etc. Sending love to you both and to Eric. XX