Followers

Thursday 30 May 2019

Catch up time

Good afternoon all, 
I hope you are keeping well and that you had a wonderful Bank holiday weekend. 
It was a rare weeeknd for me, as I took a few days off work. 
It was so good to just spend time at home, relaxing, walking the dogs and playing in the garden with a certain little man. 
It was also my Birthday a few days ago , 
another year older. 

I must say I was blown away by all the messages, gifts and lovely cards .
Thank you all so much. 


So today I thought I would share some of them with you 




How wonderful are these 




And this one made me smile, 



So much like Tess and Eric. 

I have been busy today working with some new release stamps from 
AALL & Create, 
Wow they are so wonderful...
(You will love them as much as I do ) 

But sorry you will have to wait until 13th June.

Speaking of AALL & Create , I am teaching a workshop in 
Carnforth on Saturday. 
I am really looking forwards to seeing some wonderful friends (I made sure I didn’t say old !!!) and meeting some new crafters. 

Take care all , 
and enjoy the weekend when it arrives 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


1 comment:

MFM said...

Glad you had a great birthday weekend.
I bet Tess and Eric are studying that card to get a few tips🐾