Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2023

Fun with Mixed Media

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in today. 
I do hope your day is going well

I have a different type of sample to share with you today. 




I loved every minute of creating this, 
Although some parts were a bit fiddly…




The wooden base is from Lavinia 



After some gesso and Elements ink on the wooden base, 




I made myself some backgrounds, 
I couldn’t resist using some of the new stamps too (released this Friday ) 




Next I wanted to add some texture into the roof space.
So I used a product that I had bought from Lavinia a while ago..not knowing what I was going to do with it 



Next some metallic gilding wax 




Oh and I made my own little books , that was fun 🤩 




Lots of accessories too..
That’s the fun part, 





And some Versafine Clair ink on the roof just to finish off the whole design



When finished I did seal everything with Crafters Companion spray sealant 
I used spray and sparkle…
Well I just had too…it’s so magical 

I just love all the detail…

How about a Christmas one? 
What do you think ? 

Have a lovely day 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx


No comments: