Followers

Monday 28 August 2023

Bank Holiday Monday

Hi everyone, 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Here in England in the UK  is a bank holiday today 
and yes , it is cloudy and raining again. 

Our online Canada workshop was fabulous on Saturday evening (Sat morning in Canada ) 
Such a wonderful group of ladies. 
I am so proud of all the cards too…thanks so much to those of you who have posted photo in our group. 

On Friday we have some new stamps  being launched at Lavinia. 
They are fabulous and so beautifully drawn. 



These books are going to be so popular 



Just to show you 
Pumpkins are not just for Halloween.


I started with some stamping



Next added some ink 



Followed by more colour and some finishing off pieces 

Here is a closer look 



A festive design. 


As it is Monday I also have our catch up video to share with you. 



Today I am spending time in my small journal. 





I do hope you can join me 
Here 



Take care everyone
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx




No comments: