Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Welcome to August

Hi everyone, 
Welcome to August and a new Lavinia Challenge 
Our new theme is 

Through The Trees 

Here is my inspiration



Hare today Gone tomorrow 
Sorry, I couldn’t resist..



The background is Dinkles on watercolour card using a mop brush 




When dry I stamped the trees and Pipin



Then I added some scenery, 




And finishing touches 




I really enjoyed creating these and I love how vibrant they are…

Remember all the information is on the 
Lavinia Stamps  website 

The winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia 

Take care all, 
I will be popping back later with our Tuesday catch up video..

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE this my friend, amazing colours ... Hare today Gone tomorrow I just hope you are Hare to stay xxx

TheGOKtor! said...

Hare, hare! xx