Followers

Wednesday 16 August 2023

Through The Trees

Hi everyone, 
Thanks so much for popping in again. 
Today I have a mid month reminder sample for you. 

Our Lavinia Challenge is 
Through The Trees this month 

You can enter and find all the details on the Lavinia Stamps website 

Here is my inspiration. 





I just love using stamps in different ways to everyone else.
I was so chuffed when I came up with this design…
Another one of those things that I think up in my sleep 😴 

I started by stamping the hares ears, 





Then making masks for them.





Next I used the masks to protect the ears and added some trees 





Then the sun and some ink blending  to create a frame 




Some extra leaves 





And water splats 

Finally I made the frame deeper 




Just so that the image would pop 
I love the shadow too 


Look 



Just magical 

I hope this inspires you to enter the challenge 

Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia 

Take care 
Much love and hugs my friends 

Jo xxx

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you so clever. ❤️��

aussie aNNie said...

oooh so darned cute. xx