Followers

Monday 21 August 2023

A Festive Design for a Monday

Hi everyone, 
I do hope you had a lovely weekend. 
Our Lavinia workshop on Saturday was wonderful, 
such a lovely way to spend the day. 



Karl and Eric came with me to Ruthin, 
Whilst I was teaching they went for a walk and then to the campsite. 




I do love it when we stop over…
By 5-30 we were sat in the open drinking coffee and listening to birds singing, oh and the donkeys. 
We went back to our favourite campsite.
This time we even had some Welsh sun. 
On Sunday we went for a trip to Bala, had a lovely walk with Eric and then a coffee sat in the sun. 
It was so wonderful to have a day off together. 

Today I have our 
Mindful Monday catch up video. 
We are going festive today 
With our December calendar page.




I do hope you enjoy it 

You can find the video here 

Take care everyone.
See you again tomorrow 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: