Followers

Friday 18 August 2023

Friday catch up

Hi everyone, 
Hope today finds you well.

It is busy here with grandma duties. 
I took Elliot for a lovely long walk in the Cheshire countryside yesterday,,,




He loved it, we did catch a few Pokémon on my phone , and stopped for ice cream on the way home. 
It is Jenson’s last day at preschool today…I can’t believe he starts school in a few weeks.

Today I have our 
Coffee break crafts video to share with you 





Something clean , simple and achievable 

You can find it here 


I do hope you enjoy it and have a go…

It is my 
Sharing the love of Lavinia workshop at Ruthin HQ tomorrow. 
I do love these classes, 
Karl and Eric are coming with me and we are booked in our local campsite too..
Just perfect.





Hope you have a wonderful weekend

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: