Followers

Friday 1 September 2023

Falling Leaves

Hi everyone, 
Welcome to September 

Welcome to a new Lavinia Challenge 
Our new theme is 
Falling Leaves.

I had great fun using old and new stamps to create this piece 



Oh yes it is new stamps on the website today 

I had an idea in mind and started off with some stamping and masking 




Next came the frame , and some Elements ink. 
Remember to tickle that card 



I just love these 2 colours together 



Next , I added some falling leaves and 
some background sentiments 




Look, when I removed the low tack tape 
Just beautiful 

I added the final colour using my clean Color pens.
( you know how much I love them ) 

Here is a closer look 





Remember the winner is chosen at random and wins £40 to spend at Lavinia 
All the details are on the website 

I would love you to enter 

Grandma duties for me today…
I adore the boys  but I will be shattered tonight 

Then online workshop tomorrow 
We are going to 
Stencil our way into September 

Take care all 
Have a wonderful weekend 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

3 comments:

Louise said...

Absolutely gorgeous, those colours together look beautiful ���� Jo xx

aussie aNNie said...

Stunningly created Jo, can't wait to get some of these stamps xx

Kathi said...

So beautiful. I always love your creations! Thank you for sharing your process.