Followers

Monday 15 February 2021

How long is a piece of string ?

Good afternoon all, 
I do hope your week has started well. 
Blue sky here at the moment, we have had some rain, 
but it is definitely a little warmer today. 

I am very busy today playing with some new 
Aall & Create stamps , 
Oh you are going to love these. 

Look out for shows on Hochanda at the end of this week. 

So today I am just popping in 
to share my latest YouTube video 
This one is just a fun one, 



The string and paint technique. 

You can find it here 


It is a great thing to do just for fun, and it gets more fun when you use thread and ink, 
So many possibilities 





Just look what you can then create by adding some chalk pencils .
I had such a wonderful time creating this. 

Better get back to my sample making 
I need to get them in the post tomorrow
More steps to the post office. 

Take care everyone 

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: