Followers

Monday 22 February 2021

Another little catch up on YouTube

Good morning all, 
Hope you had a lovely weekend. 
We had a really busy online  class on Saturday...
We went through lots of different techniques using inks and paints on the gel press. 
So many backgrounds. 
The good thing about these online classes is that they can be viewed at a later date too, 
So the crafters can keep going back for reminders , and re watch as many times as they wish. 

I have seen some of the backgrounds that some of the ladies created and wow, 
They always impress me. 
I am so proud 

After the class I decided to make a little YouTube video, 
With just one of the techniques, 
I have then carried on stamping and created a finished piece using the background 
I hope you like it. 



Here is the link 


I hope you enjoy it, and maybe craft along with me. 
It is always such a treat to spend time with you. 

Take care all 
And for my lovely friends who need an extra hug today 
Here they are
Just for you 
Hugs 

Bye for now
Jo xxx

2 comments:

Neet said...

I love this. Didn't know about the class on Saturday but I doubt I would have done it as my back plays havoc when I stand and i need to stand to use my gelli plate. xx

MFM said...

Great card and video. Will be having a play tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.xx