Followers

Thursday 4 February 2021

Sunshine and flowers.

Good morning all, 
Hope today finds you well. 
I am struggling again with Mr Cough...
and he kept me awake most of the night..
So I definitely need an early coffee today. 

A couple of our lovely craters have messaged me to say that Mr Mojo 
has definitely gone on holiday...
How rude.

So I have created a little video ,
Just so we can craft along together and see if we can get him back.


I thought we would go for some simple but effective blending and stamping , but put 
a bit of a twist on it with some white space..
A sort of half and half ‘sh card 

Now you can alter the colours, add a sentiment, use different stamps, 
Add the stencil in the background. 
The great thing about this design is that it is a fun place to start. and get your creative juices flowing..

You can craft along with me here 


I hope you enjoy it 

Take care all

Love and hugs 
Jo xxx





1 comment:

susiestacey said...

Lovely cards Jo, gorgeous stamps. Will be back later to watch your video but sadly no time to craft today...have to work to pay for stamps, take care x Susan x