Followers

Monday 8 February 2021

Monday catch up

Good morning everyone, 
I hope today finds you well, and 
that you had a lovely weekend. 

It was our online workshop on Saturday 
and we made a start on Christmas cards. 


I must admit our garden looked a bit like that this morning 

Here is another design using the same products. 



It was such a lovely workshop and I am just so blown away by the amazing cards that everyone created. 

My voice and cough even behaved. 
I must admit , night nurse has become my bedtime beverage, 

Yesterday it was our little Jenson’s  2nd Birthday 

Adam , Danielle and Elliot had a little party at home for him, 
And as we are in their bubble (plus had negative Covid tests on Wednesday ) we got to see them for an hour 
in the afternoon. 

 

He loves painting already...

Right, I am off now, 
Lunch time here. 
Oh yes, warm soup again today 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx

1 comment:

susiestacey said...

Two beautiful cards, never too early to make a start on those Christmas cards. Right, time to catch up on your recent videos. Thank you for sharing your talent x Susan x