Followers

Sunday 14 February 2021

Happy Valentines Day

Good morning everyone and 
Happy Valentine’s Day .
I hope you have a lovely day, 
Whatever you do. 


I have a lovely little design to share with you. 
Here is how I created it. 



You know how much I love the ink on the stencil technique.
I thought this ivy stencil looked like little hearts. 
There was still some ink left so I gave the stencil another spritz of water and took another print. 




I decided to use the larger one...
Next came the stamping 



Followed by some scene building , and the addition of some of the new glitter. 



A black sharpie line, and some white posca splats. 
So clean and simple, 
Delicate, but with detail. 




From me to you.
Take care all

Much love and hugs 
Jo xxxx

3 comments:

Babs said...

Love your beautiful stencil background lovely design too .
Babs x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, a beautiful delicate scene x Susan x

Sue said...

Fab card with a lovely choice of complimentary colours, and I’m no Valentine Day fan! 🥰