Followers

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Tuesday catch up

Good afternoon all, 
Hope you are keeping well and that this week has started well. 
Karl is so busy at the moment so it is Eric and me going for our morning walks. 


Just look at the morning sky




Absolutely breathtaking.

I am going to have to have a play with my inks and see if I can recreate this. 

On Saturday we had lovely workshop and catch up, 
We played with using inks and creating our own watercolour paintings. 




We used beautiful stamps from Hobby Art, they are perfect for this type of art. 
I must admit the artwork that the ladies and gentleman created are stunning. 
Thanks so much all for joining in .

Take care all 
Love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Redanne said...

The morning sky was certainly gorgeous, we enjoyed it too. Thank you so much for the class on Saturday, it was a real tonic and I have so enjoyed seeing the projects that everyone has created so far - and yours were so beautiful.

David gets his jab tomorrow (yay), I have to wait a little longer. Keep safe and well my lovely friend. Hugs, Anne xxx