Followers

Monday 4 January 2021

Part 2

Good afternoon all, 
and welcome to our  new follower. 
Please feel at home, pull up a chair and grab a brew. 
No Tier system here..



As promised I have more Christmas cards to share with you. 



How fabulous are these 



I adore each and every one 



and thank you for spending your time creating them 



I must dash,
Today I have samples to create, 
and they need to be in the post tomorrow .
Wish me luck 

Take care all 
Much love and hugs 

Jo xxx

2 comments:

Chrissie Roberts said...

They are all so lovely Jo. Sad to admit I sent bought cards to most people this year. (I did make some though) I was hoping for a better start to the New Year but it is not to be. Another lockdown :(
I hope you are all well and staying safe
Hugs xx

Jo Rice said...

Hugs back Chrissie...xx❤️