Followers

Friday 29 January 2021

Friday tidy up.

Good afternoon all. 
Friday again, we have made it through another week.
I must just take a minute to thank all the wonderful 
crafters who have emailed me photographs of their amazing 
Pieces of art after following my online prerecorded classes. 
I get such a thrill when I see your beautiful pieces, I am so proud of you all. 

Today I am sharing a piece with you, that nearly went in the bin , twice. 
You know the ones, 
I fell in and out of love with this background so many times...
I think we all have pieces like this don’t we 
Anyway here is the finished piece 



And here is how I created it..



I am really enjoying playing with the Elements ink pads, 
Oh yes Billy Brayer too, 



Such vibrant colours 



Next came some gesso 



This was one of the times it nearly ended up in the bin 



I decided to add some stamping and see how it progressed 



Some more stamping 



Some ink to frame the design, 
Followed by the addition of white posca highlights. 



As usual I haven’t added a sentiment, 
I will add that later before I send it in the post. 

I believe we may get more snow this weekend, 
Just when our snowman has finally melted, 

I hope you have a restful weekend, 
Maybe count the birds in your garden for an hour..
Obviously you will need pen and paper, coffee and cake too. 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx


3 comments:

Lynne Bishop said...

Lovely Jo. I am enjoying reading your blogs and watching your videos.

Jo Rice said...

Thanks so much Lynne...xx

Neet said...

Beautiful, must have a go at this. x