Followers

Thursday 7 January 2021

A stitch in Time

Good morning everyone, 
Oh it was cold, frosty and Misty when I took Eric out earlier 


The visibility was quite poor down the lane. 
Thank goodness he has his little  lights on his harness. 




They are so useful, especially when we take him out at night.
I am so glad to be back home , with a brew. 

Today I am sharing a sample  with you that I have made for the ODS , 
later today on Hochanda. 
It features some new sewing themed stamps by our Birthday Girl
Tracy Evans
Happy Birthday Tracy, hope you are having a lovely day. 




I started by stamping the image and adding some colour 




Next I got out some old sewing patterns, 
I knew I had saved them for something 



I then had great fun stamping lots of embellishments, 
I especially love the button, 
Which I added glossy accents too, and actually got a needle and thread and did some sewing ..



A few splatters of blue ink and water onto my backing card just pulls the whole design together 



I added a safety pin over part of the sentiment, added glossy accents, 
These are the finishing touches that I really love 



So I hope you will join Leonie at 6pm tonight for the launch show. 

I am off now to record another prerecorded workshop.
Inky fingers time 

Have a lovely day 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

1 comment:

Trisha N said...

Oh this is so lovely reminds me of happy times learning to see with my Mum many many years ago. So wish I still had her vintage dress patterns! Thank you Jo xx