Followers

Friday 22 January 2021

Sewing mends the soul

Good morning all and Happy Friday 
I hope it finds you well. 
I have a sewing themed design to share with you today 



This is one of those designs where I just love to add embellishments and extra detail. 
After all we do save all those bits of fabric, buttons and what nots !!, 
Do you have a button tin, ? I do...
Oh dear, am I showing my age lol...




This design started with some blending 



And water splats.




Plus some on my backing card, 
You know how I just love to do this 




Next some stamping, colouring and addition of washi tape. 
I do think the tape measure stamp goes so well with this design. 



A few more embellishments, some posca splats and glossy accents, 
I had such fun creating this design, 
and I know a few of our crafty family who would love this too. 
Those of you who sew, and make the most beautiful things. 

Making these cards is the closest that I get...

I hope you all have a lovely relaxing weekend to look forwards too, 
Workshop tomorrow for me, 
So more lovely crafty fun with friends. 

Take care all
Love and hugs 
Jo xxxx



2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

It’s a gorgeous card Jo. Love the richness of the colour and her dress really pops against the richness of the backdrop. Love how,you incorporated the tape measure. X x

Jo Rice said...

Thanks Tracy, I just love the way that we can mix and match your stamp designs...hugs xx❤️