Followers

Monday 24 February 2020

Saturday in Cumbria

Good evening all, I do hope that your week has started well. 
Wow, we have had some rain, haven’t we. 
More to come, I believe, even some snow...
Definitely time to stay warm, drink hot coffee and craft. 

On Saturday we had our monthly trip up to Cumbria. 
It was another full class, I am sure the ladies just like to keep me on my toes. 



We started by having a play with the round gel press, some inks and some Brusho powders. 



These are the stunning cards that we made, honestly I am so proud of everyone. 
Such amazing cards. 
Next we used our piece of card that we had cleaned Billy Brayer on to make our background. 




These are the ladies cards , just stunning. 



After lunch we made another background using Billy.
This time we went for a Misty morning sort of a design

 

Look at these beautiful and atmospheric pieces, 



After tea  and cake, we made a quick Easter card 



Thanks Karl for doing the die cutting. Bless him..
I don’t think he will offer to do that again. 
It was such a lovely day, but I was ready to put my feet up when we got home.
Thanks ladies for your company. 

Today I have been making samples , it is another busy week. 
So many jobs on that craft  list of mine. 

Take care everyone 
Much love and hugs 
Jo xxx

No comments: