Followers

Friday 28 February 2020

Pyrography feature

Good afternoon everyone, 
I do hope your Friday is going well. 
I am still suffering with this lovely cold, so I am not 
a happy bunny today. 

I need to get rid of it quickly as I have another really busy week, next week. 

Today I am sharing another magazine feature with you.
This one is on Pyrography, you know how much I love doing this. 



This is the piece. 

It is featured in Creative Stamping , Issue 82 




And it is a double page spread, 
Thanks Nicky 



I have used the fabulous stamps which come free with the magazine. 

You can get your copy here 


It is a great read, you just need a nice cup of coffee. 

Have a lovely weekend all. 

Take care 
Jo xxx

4 comments:

Redanne said...

I love all your work Jo, and your pyrography is just off the scale gorgeous. This is such a beautiful creation and congratulations on your feature in the magazine too. Hope you feel better soon my friend xxx

gwen70 said...

Congratulations Jo, hope to get the magazine today. Get rid of that cold soon xx

MFM said...

Beautiful work Jo. Get better soon.
Xx

Jo Rice said...

Thank you ladies xxx